Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Quick Freebie

Don't have a lot of time to post right now. Trying to finish up writing lesson plans for the week while my baby boy is fussy and my big boy is running around the house destroying stuff! Oh well, such is life! Wouldn't have it any other day. Anyway, I made this freebie to use with a lesson I am teaching this week. It is number cards to 20 with 10 frames so they can see "10 and some more". I am going to have the students cut the number cards out for morning work while I am checking folders and put them in a snack bag in their toolboxes. I will explain the toolboxes in a later post. For my lesson, they will order the number cards 1-20. I will ask, “How can you check to see if your numbers are in the right order?” (Possible answers-count it again, look on the number path/hundred’s chart/calendar to see if the numbers are in correct order.) Explain that the numbers 11-19 are called “teen” numbers. This will be a warm up in my first "official" lesson on teen numbers. I am just so happy to be teaching this week! We tested all last week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment